Product Name Rat L-Selectin ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 5 pg/mL
Assay Range 8.2-6000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Sell, A.11, L-selectin, LECAM-1
Gene ID 29259
Swissprot ID P30836
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||98||87-110|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||96|
Standard Curve: Rat L-Selectin ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
The Selectin family is comprised of three members, E-Selectin, L-Selectin, and P-Selectin. E-Selectin is transiently expressed on vascular endothelial cells in response to IL-1 beta and TNF-alpha. L-Selectin (Leukocyte Selectin, LAM-1, LECAM-1, LECCAM-1, TQ1, Leu-8, MEL-14 antigen, DREG, lymph node homing receptor, CD62L) is expressed constitutively on a wide variety of leukocytes. Two forms of L-Selectin have been reported, apparently arising as a result of post-translational modifications. Human and mouse L-Selectin share 76% amino acid sequence identity. Human P-Selectin (GMP-140, LECAM-3, PADGEM, CD62P) is expressed by activated platelets and endothelial cells.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Rat L-Selectin ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit