Product Name Rat Fractalkine ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum, Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 2 pg/ml
Assay Range 2.7-2000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Cx3cl1, Cx3c, Scyd1
Gene ID 89808
Swissprot ID O55145
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||93||80-110|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||94|
Standard Curve: Rat Fractalkine ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
CX3CL1, also named neurotactin, is a member of the delta chemokine subfamily that contains a novel C-X3-C motif. Unlike other known chemokines, CX3CL1 is a type 1 membrane protein containing a chemokine domain tethered on a long mucin-like stalk. CX3CL1 is expressed in various tissues including heart, brain, lung, kidney, skeletal muscle, and testis. In rat brain, CX3CL1 expression was found to be localized principally to neurons. The expression of CX3CL1 was also reported to be up-regulated on activated endothelial cells. Membrane-bound CX3CL1 has been shown to promote adhesion of leukocytes. The soluble chemokine domain of human CX3CL1 was reported to be chemotactic for T cells and monocytes while the soluble chemokine domain of mouse CX3CL1 was reported to chemoattract neutrophils and T‑lymphocytes but not monocytes.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Rat Fractalkine ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit