Product Name Rat CXCL2 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 2 pg/mL
Assay Range 8.2-2000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names: Cxcl2, Mip-2; Scyb2
Gene ID 114105
Swissprot ID P30348
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||84||78-96|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||96|
Standard Curve: Rat CXCL2 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
CXCL2/GRO beta, also called MIP-2 in mouse and CINC-3 in rat, is a member of the CXC chemokine family. CXCL2/GRO beta is produced by a variety of cell types including monocytes and macrophages at sites of inflammation and is chemotactic for granulocytes, including neutrophils. CXCL2 is 90% identical in amino acid sequence as a related chemokine, CXCL1. The gene for CXCL2 is located on human chromosome 4 in a cluster of other CXC chemokines. CXCL2 mobilizes cells by interacting with a cell surface chemokine receptor called CXCR2.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Rat CXCL2 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit