Product Name Rat Angiopoietin-1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 0.4 ng/mL
Assay Range 0.41-100 ng/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names ANGPT1; Agpt, Agpt1, Ang-1
Gene ID 89807
Swissprot ID O35460
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||88||77-99|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||113|
Standard Curve: Rat Angiopoietin-1 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Angiopoietins are proteins with important roles in vascular development and angiogenesis, which bind with similar affinity to an endothelial cell-specific tyrosine-protein kinase receptor. Ang-1, Ang-2, and Ang-3 and Ang-4 are natural agonists or antagonists of the Tie-2 receptor tyrosine kinase. They are important modulators of angiogenesis. It plays a critical role in mediating reciprocal interactions between the endothelium and mesenchyme. Ang-1 contributes to blood vessel maturation and stability; it also may be involved in early development of the heart.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Rat Angiopoietin-1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit