Product Name Porcine IFN-alpha ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 20 pg/mL
Assay Range 20.5-5000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names IFN-ALPHA-14, IFN-alpha
Gene ID 100310804
Swissprot ID K7GNH9
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||94||81-109|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||105|
Standard Curve: Porcine IFN-alpha ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Interferon-alpha, also known as leukocyte interferon, represents a group of related but distinct proteins that share over 95% amino acid sequence homology. They are members of the type I interferon family which share a common cell surface receptor composed of two subunits, a 100 kDa ligand-binding subunit (IFN-alpha R2) and a 125 kDa ligand binding and signal transduction subunit (IFN-alpha R1) that is involved both in ligand binding and signal transduction. IFN-alpha has both anti-viral and immunomodulatory activities on target cells.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Porcine IFN-alpha ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit