Product Name Mouse IGFBP-3 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum, Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 40 pg/ml
Assay Range 54.9-40000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names AI649005, IGFBP-3, IGgfbp3
Gene ID 16009
Swissprot ID P47878
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||101||92-111|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||95|
Standard Curve: Mouse IGFBP-3 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 3, also known as IGFBP-3, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the IGFBP3 gene. IGFBP-3 is one of six IGF binding proteins (IGFBP-1 to IGFBP-6) that have highly conserved structures and bind the insulin-like growth factors IGF-1 and IGF-2 with high affinity. IGFBP-7, sometimes inappropriately included in this family, shares neither the conserved structural features nor the high IGF affinity. Post-translational modifications of IGFBP, including glycosylation, phosphorylation and proteolysis, have been shown to modify the affinities of the binding proteins to IGF. ALS (Acid Labile Subunit) is a liver-derived protein that exists in a ternary complex with Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF)-binding Protein-3 (IGFBP-3) or IGFBP-5, and either IGF-I or IGF-II. ALS increases the half-life of IGF/IGFBP complexes in circulation.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse IGFBP-5 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit