Product Name Mouse Granzyme B ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 10 pg/mL
Assay Range 14.3-3500 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Gzmb, AI553453, CCP-1/C11, CCP1, Ctla-1, Ctla1, GZB
Gene ID 14939
Swissprot ID P04187
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||91||83-97|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||98|
Standard Curve: Mouse Granzyme B ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Granzyme B is a member of the granzyme family of the serine proteases found specifically in the cytotoxic granules of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL) and natural killer (NK) cells.
Granzyme B has shown to be involved in inducing inflammation by stimulating cytokine release and is also involved in extracellular matrix remodelling. It activates various caspases and cleaves proteins such as aggrecan. Elevated levels of granzyme B are also implicated in a number of autoimmune diseases, several skin diseases, and type 1 diabetes.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse Granzyme B ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit