Product Name Mouse Galectin-7 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 30 pg/mL
Assay Range 65.5-16000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Lgals7, Galectin-7, Pig1
Gene ID 16858
Swissprot ID O54974
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||128||110-132|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||101|
Standard Curve: Mouse Galectin-7 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
The galectins are a family of beta-galactoside-binding proteins implicated in modulating cell–cell and cell–matrix interactions. It is expressed at all stages of epidermal differentiation. The protein was found mainly in stratified squamous epithelium. The antigen localized to basal keratinocytes, although it was also found, albeit at lower levels, in the suprabasal layers where it concentrated to areas of cell-to-cell contact. The cellular localization and its striking down-regulation in cultured keratinocytes imply a role in cell–cell and/or cell–matrix interactions necessary for normal growth control.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse Galectin-7 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit