Product Name Mouse FGF-7 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 5 pg/ml
Assay Range 6.1-1500 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names FGF7; HBGF-7; KGF
Gene ID 14178
Swissprot ID P36363
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||97||86-111|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||112|
Standard Curve: Mouse FGF-7 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
KGF (keratinocyte growth factor), also known as FGF-7, encoded by this gene is a member of the fibroblast growth factor (FGF) family. FGF family members possess broad mitogenic and cell survival activities, and are involved in a variety of biological processes, including embryonic development, cell growth, morphogenesis, tissue repair, tumor growth and invasion. It functions as a paracrine factor during wound healing by inducing the proliferation of nearby epithelial cells. KGF plays a role in kidney morphogenesis, hair follicle development, and keratinocyte differentiation. It signals only through the IIIb splice form of the tyrosine kinase receptor, FGF R2 (IIIb)/KGF R.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse FGF-7 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit