Product Name Mouse EGF R ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 0.2 ng/ml
Assay Range 0.205-50 ng/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names EGFR; 9030024J15Rik, AI552599, Erbb, Errb1, Errp, Wa5, wa-2, wa2
Gene ID 13649
Swissprot ID Q01279
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||111||92-124|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||110|
Standard Curve: Mouse EGF R ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
The EGF R subfamily of receptor tyrosine kinases comprises four members: EGF R , ErbB2 , ErbB3 (HER-3), and ErbB4 (HER-4). All family members are type I transmembrane glycoproteins. An extracellular ligand binding domain contains two cysteine-rich domains and a cytoplasmic domain. The cytoplasmic domain contains a membrane-proximal tyrosine kinase domain followed by multiple tyrosine autophosphorylation sites. Ligand binding induces EGF R homodimerization as well as heterodimerization with ErbB2; which results in kinase activation, heterodimerization tyrosine phosphorylation and cell signaling. EGF R can also be recruited to form heterodimers with the ligand-activated ErbB3 or ErbB4. EGF R signaling regulates multiple biological functions including cell proliferation, differentiation, motility, and apoptosis.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse EGF R ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit