Product Name Mouse EGF ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity <1 pg/ml
Assay Range 3.3-800 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Egf
Gene ID 13645
Swissprot ID P01132
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||102||94-115|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||101|
Standard Curve: Mouse EGF ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Epidermal growth factor (EGF) is a growth factor that stimulates cell growth, proliferation, and differentiation by binding to its receptor EGFR. EGF is expressed as a transmembrane protein that is proteolytically cleaved to generate soluble forms. It signals through EGF R/ErbB1 which heterodimerizes with ErbB2, ErbB3, or ErbB4 and can also associate with PDGF R beta and HGF R/c-MET. EGF acts by binding with high affinity to epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) on the cell surface. This stimulates ligand-induced dimerization, activating the intrinsic protein-tyrosine kinase activity of the receptor.During development, EGF regulates thymocyte differentiation, neuroglia production, and adipocyte maturation. In the adult, EGF plays a role in mammary gland lactogenesis, fibroblast mitosis, dissociation of the extracellular matrix, and cell migration.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse EGF ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit