Product Name Mouse CXCL15 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 0.8 ng/mL
Assay Range 0.82-200 ng/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Cxcl15, Il8; weche; Scyb15; lungkine
Gene ID 20309
Swissprot ID Q9WVL7
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||125||117-136|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||118|
Standard Curve: Mouse CXCL15 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Mouse Lungkine/CXCL15, also named WECHE, is a member of the ELR motif-containing CXC chemokines. The gene for mouse Lungkine has been mapped to chromosome 5. By Northern blot and in situ hybridization, Lungkine transcripts are only specifically detected in the adult and fetal lung, and its expression is up regulated under inflammatory condition. Lungkine protein is secreted into bronchoalveolar space and is involved in lung-specific neutrophils trafficking. Studies from Lungkine knockout mice suggest that Lungkine is an important mediator of neutrophil migration from the lung parenchyma into the airspace. Lungkine is also chemotactic for bone marrow progenitor cells and modulates hematopoietic cell differentiation.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse Chordin ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit