Product Name Mouse CTACK ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 15 pg/mL
Assay Range 24.7-18000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Ccl27a, ALP, AW558992, CTACK, CTAK, Ccl27, ESkine, ILC, PESKY, Scya27, Scya27a
Gene ID 20301
Swissprot ID Q9Z1X0
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||96||85-107|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||91|
Standard Curve: Mouse CTACK ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
CCL27, also known as Cutaneous T cell-attracting chemokine (CTACK), ALP, ILC and ESkine, is a CC chemokine discovered using expressed sequence tags (EST) in a homology search for novel chemokines. It is a small cytokine belonging to the CC chemokine family also known under the names IL-11 R-alpha-locus chemokine (ILC), Skinkine, ESkine and Cutaneous T-cell-attracting chemokine (CTACK). It is associated with homing of memory T lymphocytes to the skin, and plays a role in T cell-mediated inflammation of the skin. CCL27 is expressed in numerous tissues, including gonads, thymus, placenta and skin. It elicits its chemotactic effects by binding to the chemokine receptor CCR10. Mature human and mouse CCL27 are 84% similar. Mouse CCL27 shares 37% and 35% amino acid identity with mouse MIP-3 beta and mouse TECK, respectively.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse CTACK ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit