Product Name Mouse Chordin ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 45 pg/mL
Assay Range 49.2-12000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Chrd, Chd
Gene ID 12667
Swissprot ID Q9Z0E2
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||96||82-110|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||101|
Standard Curve: Mouse Chordin ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Chordin is a bone morphogenetic protein antagonist composed of four small cysteine-rich domains, whose function is not known. It is considered as a key developmental protein that dorsalizes early vertebrate embryonic tissues and it dorsalizes the developing embryo by binding ventralizing TGF-β proteins such as bone morphogenetic proteins. It may also play a role in organogenesis. There are five named isoforms of this protein that are produced by alternative splicing.
In mice, Chordin is expressed in the node but not in the anterior visceral endoderm. It has been found to be required for forebrain development. In developing mice that are deficient in both chordin and noggin, the head is nearly absent. This is significant because when only noggin is deficient there are mild defects but the head still forms.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse Chordin ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit