Product Name Mouse BSSP-4 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 50 pg/mL
Assay Range 62.5-4000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Prss22, 4733401N09Rik, BSSP-4, SP001LA
Gene ID 70835
Swissprot ID Q3U1Y4
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||80||72-86|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||113|
Standard Curve: Mouse BSSP-4 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Brain-specific serine protease 4 (BSSP-4), also known as serine protease 22 or tryptase epsilon, is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the PRSS22 gene. Mouse Tryptase epsilon is preferentially expressed in epithelium-rich tissues such as the lung and eye, which is similar to its human counterpart. The mouse protein is synthesized with a signal peptide, a pro peptide and a mature chain corresponding to the serine protease domain. The full-length protein was expressed and the secreted protein purified.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse BSSP-4 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit