Product Name Mouse ANGPTL3 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 40 pg/mL
Assay Range 40.9-10000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Angptl3, hypl
Gene ID 30924
Swissprot ID Q9R182
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||79||72-83|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||117|
Standard Curve: Mouse ANGPTL3 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Angiopoietin-like 3 (ANGPTL3) is a secreted glycoprotein that is structurally related to the angiopoietins. Mature mouse ANGPTL3 contains an N-terminal coiled-coil domain and a C terminal fibrinogen-like domain. ANGPTL3 is expressed in the liver from early in development through adulthood.
ANGPTL3 directly inhibits lipoprotein lipase (LPL), an enzyme responsible for hydrolyzing circulating triglycerides. This activity requires a putative heparin-binding motif that is N-terminal to the coiled-coil domain. It promotes an increase in circulating triglyceride levels without altering VLDL or HDL secretion or uptake. ANGPTL3 knockout mice are hypolipidemic and have elevated LPL activity. ANGPTL3 expression in vivo is upregulated by LXR agonists and downregulated by insulin, leptin, and TR beta agonists. Dysregulated ANGPTL3 expression and elevated plasma triglyceride levels are characteristic of some strains of obese and diabetic mice.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse ANGPTL3 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit