Product Name Mouse Amphiregulin ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity <1 pg/ml
Assay Range 0.82-200 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names AR, Mcub, Sdgf
Gene ID 11839
Swissprot ID P31955
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||87||79-95|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||101|
Standard Curve: Mouse Amphiregulin ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Amphiregulin is a member of the EGF family of cytokines, which is comprised of at least ten proteins including EGF, TGF-alpha, HB-EGF, and the various heregulins. All of these cytokines are synthesized as transmembrane precursors and are characterized by the presence of one or several EGF structural units in their extracellular domain. It is an autocrine growth factor as well as a mitogen for astrocytes, Schwann cells, fibroblasts. It is related to epidermal growth factor (EGF) and transforming growth factor alpha (TGF-alpha). This protein interacts with the Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) to promote the growth of normal epithelial cells.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse Amphiregulin ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit