Product Name Human VEGF R1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 4 pg/mL
Assay Range 4.1-3000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names FLT1, FLT, FLT-1, VEGFR-1, VEGFR1
Gene ID 2321
Swissprot ID P17948
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||103||94-112|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||102|
Standard Curve: Human VEGF R1 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor 1 (VEGF R1) is a receptor tyrosine kinase that is expressed primarily on endothelial cells and plays a role in vasculogenesis and angiogenesis. A soluble variant of VEGF R1 was also reported to bind VEGF and PlGF with high affinity and function as a potent VEGF antagonist.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human VEGF R1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit