Product Name Human ULBP-2 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 10 pg/ml
Assay Range 12.3-3000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names ULBP2, ALCAN-alpha, N2DL2, NKG2DL2, RAET1H
Gene ID 80328
Swissprot ID Q9BZM5
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||113||105-121|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||80|
Standard Curve: Human ULBP-2 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
The name ULBP derives from the original identification of three proteins, ULBP-1, -2, and -3, as ligands for the human cytomegalovirus glycoprotein UL16; they were designated UL16 binding proteins (ULBP). ULBPs activate multiple signaling pathways in primary NK cells, resulting in the production of cytokines and chemokines. Binding of ULBPs ligands to NKG2D induces calcium mobilization and activation of the JAK2, STAT5, ERK and PI3K kinase/Akt signal transduction pathway.
ULBP-2 has also been described under the names RaeT1H, NKG2DL2, and ALCAN-alpha. Engagement of NKG2D results in the activation of cytolytic activity and/or cytokine production by these effector cells. The ULBPs are expressed on some tumor cells and have been implicated in tumor surveillance.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human ULBP-2 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit