Product Name Human SIGIRR ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 2.0 ng/ml
Assay Range 2.05-500 ng/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names SIGIRR, IL-1R8, TIR8
Gene ID 59307
Swissprot ID Q6IA17
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||96||84-107|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||75|
Standard Curve: Human SIGIRR ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
SIGIRR (single Ig domain containing IL-1 receptor-related molecule) is a subtype of the IL-1 R family that differs from the other nine members by having only one Ig domain in its extracellular region.
SIGIRR is widely expressed and is present in all cells and tissues examined. Mouse and human SIGIRR share 82% amino acid sequence identity. The ligand and signaling mechanism for SIGIRR has not been identified
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human SIGIRR ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit