Product Name Human PDGF R beta ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 15 pg/ml
Assay Range 24.7-18000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CD140B, IBGC4, IMF1, JTK12, KOGS, PDGFR, PDGFR-1, PDGFR1, PENTT
Gene ID 5159
Swissprot ID P09619
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||91||82-112|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||111|
Standard Curve: Human PDGF R beta ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
PDGF isoforms exert their cellular effects by binding to the structurally similar receptor tyrosine kinases (RTK), PDGF R alpha (CD140a) and PDGF R beta (CD140b). PDGF-AA, PDGF-BB, PDGF-CC, PDGF-DD and PDGF-AB isofoms bind the two distinct cell surface PDGF receptors with different affinities. Both PDGF R alpha and PDGF R beta are members of the class III subfamily of RTK which are characterized by the presence of five immunoglobulin-like domains in their extracellular region and a split kinase domain in their intracellular region. PDGF binding induces receptor homo- and heterodimerization leading to signal transduction. The expression of PDGF alpha and beta receptors is independently regulated in various cell types.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human PDGF R beta ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit