Product Name Human MSP ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 4 pg/mL
Assay Range 2.7-2000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names MST1, D3F15S2, DNF15S2, HGFL, MSP, NF15S2
Gene ID 4485
Swissprot ID P26927
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||97||89-114|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||96|
Standard Curve: Human MSP ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Macrophage stimulating protein (MSP), also known as HGF-like protein, and scatter factor-2, is a member of the HGF family of growth factors. MSP is secreted as an inactive single chain precursor (pro-MSP) that contains a PAN/APPLE-like domain, four kringle domains, and a peptidase S1 domain which lacks enzymatic activity. Pro-MSP is secreted by hepatocytes under the positive and negative control of CBP in complex with either HNF-4 or RAR, respectively. Circulating pro-MSP is proteolytically cleaved in response to tissue injury to yield a biologically active disulfide linked heterodimer consisting of a 45 – 62 kDa alpha and a 25 – 35 kDa beta chain. MSP induces macrophage and keratinocyte proliferation and osteoclast activation. It also inhibits LPS- or IFN-induced iNOS and IL-12 expression by macrophages, and prevents apoptosis of epithelial cells separated from the ECM.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human MSP ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit