Product Name Human MMP-8 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 4 pg/mL
Assay Range 8.2-6000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names MMP8, CLG1, HNC, MMP-8, PMNL-CL
Gene ID 4317
Swissprot ID P22894
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||94||82-107|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||91|
Standard Curve: Human MMP-8 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
The matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) consist of 24 known human zinc proteases with essential roles in breaking down components of the extracellular matrix (ECM). Additional MMP substrates include cytokines, chemokines, growth factors and binding proteins, cell/cell adhesion molecules, and other proteinases. With a few exceptions, MMPs share common structural motifs including a pro-peptide domain, a catalytic domain, a hinge region, and a hemopexin-like domain. Synthesized as pro-enzymes, most MMPs are secreted before conversion to their active form. MMP activities are modulated on several levels including transcription, pro-enzyme activation, or by their endogenous inhibitors, tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases (TIMPs). A subset of MMPs are associated with membranes and designated as membrane-type metalloproteinases (MT-MMP).
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human MMP-8 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit