Product Name Human MIP-1 beta ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Assay Range 4.1-1000pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names ACT2, G-26, HC21, LAG-1, LAG1, MIP-1-beta, MIP1B, MIP1B1, CCL4, LAG1, MIP1B, SCYA4
Gene ID 6351
Swissprot ID P13236
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||98||89-110|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||91|
Standard Curve: Human MIP-1 beta ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
CCL4/MIP-1 beta is a beta chemokine that is secreted at sites of inflammation by activated leukocytes, lymphocytes, vascular endothelial cells, and pulmonary smooth muscle cells. It attracts a variety of immune cells to sites of microbial infection as well as to other pathologic inflammation such as allergic asthma and ischemic myocardium. CCL4 is secreted from activated monocytes as a heterodimer with CCL3/MIP-1 alpha. It signals through CCR5, and an N-terminally trimmed form additionally interacts with CCR1 and CCR2. In humans, the ability of CCL4 to bind CCR5 inhibits the cellular entry of M-tropic HIV-1 which utilizes CCR5 as a coreceptor. CCL4 has been shown to interact with CCL3.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human MIP-1 beta ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit