Product Name Human MIG ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 5 pg/ml
Assay Range 8.2-6000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CXCL9 CMK, MIG, SCYB9
Gene ID 4283
Swissprot ID Q07325
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||102||89-115|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||98|
Standard Curve: Human MIG ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
MIG, a member of the CXC subfamily of chemokines that lack the ELR domain, was initially identified as a lymphokine-activated gene in mouse macrophages. MIG is a chemoattractant for activated T cells and TIL, but not for neutrophils or monocytes. CXCL9 is a T-cell chemoattractant, which is induced by IFN-γ. It is closely related to two other CXC chemokines called CXCL10 and CXCL11, whose genes are located near the gene for CXCL9 on human chromosome 4. Neutrophil collagenase/matrix metalloproteinase 8 (MMP-8) degrades CXCL9 and cleaves CXCL10 at two positions. Gelatinase B/MMP-9 degrades CXCL10 and cleaves CXCL9 at three different sites in its extended carboxy-terminal region.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human MIG ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit