Product Name Human IL-7 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity <1 pg/mL
Assay Range 1.4-1000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names: IL7, Il-7
Gene ID 3574
Swissprot ID P13232
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||94||80-107|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||93|
Standard Curve: Human IL-7 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
IL-7 (Interleukin-7) is a cytokine that plays important roles in lymphocyte differentiation, proliferation, and survival. IL-7 is produced by stromal epithelial cells of the thymus, bone marrow, and intestines. It signals through a receptor complex composed of IL-7 R alpha/CD127 and the Common gamma Chain. IL-7 contributes to the maintenance of all naïve and memory T cells. It is required for optimal T cell-dendritic cell interaction. In mouse, IL-7 activation of IL-7 R alpha is critical for both T cell and B cell lineage development, while in humans, it is required for T cell but not for B cell development. IL-7 as an immunotherapy agent has been examined in many pre-clinical animal studies and more recently in human clinical trials for various malignancies and during HIV infection.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human IL-7 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit