Product Name Human IL-32 alpha ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 3 pg/ml
Assay Range 4.1-1000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names IL32, IL-32alpha, IL-32beta, IL-32delta, IL-32gamma, NK4, TAIF
Gene ID 9235
Swissprot ID P24001
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||84||79-96|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||106|
Standard Curve: Human IL-32 alpha ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
IL-32 is induced by mitogens in peripheral lymphocytes, by IFN‑ gamma in epithelial cells, or by IL-12 with IL-18 in NK cells and in turn Induces cytokine expression. IL-32 alpha is the shortest and most abundant of four potential splice variants of the proinflammatory cytokine IL-32. Potential modifications include myristoylation and N-glycosylation. Transfected IL-32 alpha was more likely to be cell-associated as compared to IL-32 beta, suggesting an intracellular function.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human IL-32 alpha ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit