Product Name Human IL-1 beta ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity < 1pg/ml
Assay Range 0.41-100pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names IL1B, IL-1, IL1-BETA, IL1F2
Gene ID 3553
Swissprot ID P01584
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||96||88-106|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||92|
Standard Curve: Human IL-1 beta ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
IL-1 beta is produced in response to inflammatory agents, infections, or microbial endotoxins. IL-1β is a member of the interleukin 1 family of cytokines. This cytokine is produced by activated macrophages as a proprotein, which is proteolytically processed to its active form by caspase 1. This cytokine is an important mediator of the inflammatory response, and is involved in a variety of cellular activities, including cell proliferation, differentiation, and apoptosis. The induction of cyclooxygenase-2 by this cytokine in the central nervous system is found to contribute to inflammatory pain hypersensitivity. IL-1 beta dysregulation is implicated in many pathological conditions including sepsis, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, atherosclerosis and neuronal injury.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human IL-1 beta ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit