Product Name Human IGF-II ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 85 pg/ml
Assay Range 0.313-20ng/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names IGF2, C11orf43, GRDF, IGF-II, PP9974
Gene ID 3481
Swissprot ID P01344
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||91||82-94|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||116|
Standard Curve: Human IGF-II ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Insulin-like growth factor I and insulin-like growth factor II belong to the family of insulin-like growth factors that are structurally homologous to proinsulin. Both IGF-I and IGF-II are expressed in many tissues and cell types and may have autocrine, paracrine an
d endocrine functions. IGF-II is a potent mitogenic growth factor. However, unlike IGF-I which has important postnatal roles, the growth-promoting function of IGF-II is limited to embryonic development. Two specific cell surface receptors that bind IGF-I and IGF-II have been identified. The type I IGF receptor that participates in IGF signaling is structurally related to the insulin receptor. Type I IGF receptor binds IGF-I with higher affinity than IGF-II. The type II IGF receptor which binds IGF-II with much higher affinity than IGF-I is also the cation-independent mannose 6-phosphate receptor. Circulating IGFs exist in complexes bound to IGF binding proteins.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human IGF-II ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit