Product Name Human ICAM-3 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 35 pg/mL
Assay Range 65.5-16000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names ICAM3, CD50, CDW50, ICAM-R
Gene ID 3385
Swissprot ID P32942
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||118||110-127|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||118|
Standard Curve: Human ICAM-3 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Intercellular adhesion molecule 3 (ICAM-3), also known as CD50, is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, binds the leukocyte integrins LFA-1 (CD11a/CD18) and alphad/beta2. ICAM-3 is expressed on leukocytes and epidermal Langerhans cells. The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM) family. All ICAM proteins are type I transmembrane glycoproteins, contain 2-9 immunoglobulin-like C2-type domains, and bind to the leukocyte adhesion LFA-1 protein. This protein is constitutively and abundantly expressed by all leucocytes and may be the most important ligand for LFA-1 in the initiation of the immune response. It functions not only as an adhesion molecule, but also as a potent signalling molecule.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human ICAM-3 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit