Product Name Human I-309 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 2 pg/mL
Assay Range 4.1-3000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CCL1, I-309, P500, SCYA1, SISe, TCA3
Gene ID 6346
Swissprot ID P22362
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||82||78-94|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||121|
Standard Curve: Human I-309 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
I-309, a member of the CC subfamily of chemokines, was initially identified by subtractive hybridization as a transcript that was present in a gamma/delta T cell line, but not in EBV-transformed B cells. Human I-309 is assumed to be a homolog of the mouse TCA-3. While the two proteins share only approximately 42% amino acid sequence identity, both chemokines contain an extra pair of cysteine residues not found in most other chemokines. CCL1 attracts monocytes, NK cells, and immature B cells and dendritic cells by interacting with a cell surface chemokine receptor called CCR8.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human I-309 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit