Product Name Human HGF ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 13 pg/ml
Assay Range 16.4-4000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names MET
Gene ID 3082
Swissprot ID P14210
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||98||88-117|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||96|
Standard Curve: Human HGF ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
HGF is a paracrine cellular growth, motility and morphogenic factor. It is secreted by mesenchymal cells and targets and acts primarily upon epithelial cells and endothelial cells, but also acts on haemopoietic progenitor cells and T cells. It has been shown to have a major role in embryonic organ development, specifically in myogenesis. HGF induces the proliferation and migration of epithelial cells, hepatocytes and many tumor cells. During organogenesis and tissue repair, HGF promotes epithelial/endothelial morphogenesis by inducing cell scattering and branching tubulogenesis. It also supports insulin production by pancreatic beta cells, neuronal survival, and immune tolerance. Its signaling through the receptor HGF R/c-MET is enhanced by its prior binding to heparan sulfate proteoglycans. The serum levels of HGF are elevated in a wide range of pathologies including liver damage, acute kidney failure, myocardial infarction, type 1 diabetes, obesity, and cancer.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human HGF ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit