Product Name Human HB-EGF ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 10 pg/ml
Assay Range 16.4-4000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names HBEGF; DTR; DTS; HEGFL
Gene ID 25433
SwissProt ID Q99075
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||82||74-97|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||101|
Standard Curve: Human HB-EGF ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
HB-EGF (Heparin-Binding EGF-like growth factor), also known as DTR, is produced by bronchial epithelium, visceral and vascular smooth muscle, CD4+ T cells, cardiac muscle, glomerular podocytes, keratinocytes, and IL-10-secreting regulatory macrophages. It activates both the EGF R/ErbB1 and ErbB4 receptors and has been linked to many cellular processes including proliferation, apoptosis, cell migration/invasion, differentiation, morphogenesis, and development. HB-EGF is also involved in several aspects of cancer development and progression. It has also been shown to play a role in wound healing, cardiac hypertrophy, and heart development and function.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human HB-EGF ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit