Product Name Human GM-CSF ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 1 pg/ml
Assay Range 2.05-500 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CSF2; GMCSF
Gene ID 1437
Swissprot ID P04141
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||97||87-104|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||116|
Standard Curve: Human GM-CSF ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
GM-CSF, also known as colony stimulating factor 2 (CSF2), is a monomeric glycoprotein secreted by macrophages, T cells, mast cells, NK cells, endothelial cells and fibroblasts that functions as a cytokine. The pharmaceutical analogs of naturally occurring GM-CSF are called sargramostim and molgramostim. GM-CSF induces the development of monocytes, neutrophils, eosinophils, and myeloid and dermal dendritic cells. It also acts as a neutrophil and dendritic cell chemoattractant. GM-CSF promotes Th1 and Th17 cell mediated autoimmune inflammation as well as the inflammatory activation of dendritic cells, microglia, alveolar macrophages, and eosinophils. In addition, it cooperates with G-CSF in promoting tumor cell proliferation and invasion. GM-CSF signals through a receptor complex composed of GM-CSF R alpha and the Common beta Chain (beta c) with Syndecan-2 as a potential co-receptor.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human GM-CSF ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit