Product Name Human GDNF ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity <1 pg/ml
Assay Range 2.7-2000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names GDNF; ATF; ATF1; ATF2; HFB1-GDNF; HSCR3
Gene ID 2668
Swissprot ID P39905
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||110||93-123|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||106|
Standard Curve: Human GDNF ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
GDNF (Glial Cell Line-derived Neurotrophic Factor) is a secreted protein that promotes the survival of motoneurons, midbrain dopaminergic neurons, Purkinje cells, and sympathetic neurons. It is produced by Sertoli cells, type 1 astrocytes, Schwann cells, neurons, pinealocytes, and skeletal muscle cells. GDNF binding to GFR alpha 1 induces the recruitment of Ret, NCAM-1/CD56, various integrins, Syndecan-3, or N-Cadherin. GDNF-based therapies show promise in several neurodegenerative disorders, particularly Parkinson’s disease. GDNF also regulates kidney development and spermatogenesis, and it affects alcohol consumption.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human GDNF ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit