Product Name Human G-CSF R ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 0.1 ng/mL
Assay Range 0.1-25 ng/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CSF3R, CD114, GCSFR, SCN7
Gene ID 1441
Swissprot ID Q99062
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||86||77-98|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||114|
Standard Curve: Human G-CSF R ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
The G-CSF receptor, also known as CD114, belongs to a family of cytokine receptors known as the hematopoietin receptor family. It is present on precursor cells in the bone marrow, and, in response to stimulation by G-CSF, initiates cell proliferation and differentiation into mature neutrophilic granulocytes and macrophages.
G-CSF-R consists of an extracellular ligand-binding portion, a transmembrane domain, and the cytoplasmic portion that is responsible for signal transduction. GCSF-R ligand-binding is associated with dimerization of the receptor and signal transduction through proteins including Jak, Lyn, STAT, and Erk1/2.
Mutations in this gene are a cause of Kostmann syndrome, also known as severe congenital neutropenia. Mutations in the intracellular part of this receptor are also associated with certain types of leukemia.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human G-CSF R ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit