Product Name Human G-CSF ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity < 1 pg/ml
Assay Range 0.69-500 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CSF3, C17orf33, GCSF
Gene ID 1440
Swissprot ID P0991
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||77||72-90|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||101|
Standard Curve: Human G-CSF ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
G-CSF is a glycoprotein that stimulates the bone marrow to produce granulocytes and stem cells and release them into the bloodstream. Functionally, it is a cytokine and hormone, a type of colony-stimulating factor, and is produced by a number of different tissues. The pharmaceutical analogs of naturally occurring G-CSF are called filgrastim and lenograstim. It also stimulates the survival, proliferation, differentiation, and function of neutrophil precursors and mature neutrophils.It signals through G-CSFR/CD114 on monocytes, neutrophils, megakaryocytes, platelets, myeloid progenitors, trophoblasts and placenta, endothelial cells, and various tumor cell types. Mutations in G-CSFR are associated with congenital neutropenia.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human G-CSF ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit