Product Name Human FGF-4 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 15 pg/ml
Assay Range 24.7-18000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names FGF4; HBGF-4; HST; HST-1; HSTF1; K-FGF; KFGF
Gene ID 2249
Swissprot ID P08620
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||91||80-103|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||96|
Standard Curve: Human FGF-4 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
FGF-4 (Fibroblast Growth Factor-4), also known as FGF-K and K-FGF, is a secreted angiogenic factor that is mitogenic for fibroblasts and endothelial cells. The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the fibroblast growth factor (FGF) family. FGF family members possess broad mitogenic and cell survival activities and are involved in a variety of biological processes including embryonic development, cell growth, morphogenesis, tissue repair, tumor growth and invasion. During development, it is required for maintenance of the trophoectoderm and primitive endoderm, and it cooperates with FGF-8 in the apical ectodermal ridge. FGF-4 promotes embryonic stem cell proliferation and may also aid stem cell differentiation.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human FGF-4 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit