Product Name Human Fas L ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Assay Range 0.66-160pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names FASLG; ALPS1B; APT1LG1; APTL; CD178; CD95-L; CD95L; FASL; TNFSF6; TNLG1A
Gene ID 356
Swissprot ID P48023
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||81||84-112|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||103|
Standard Curve: Human Fas L ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Fas Ligand (FasL), also known as CD178, CD95L, or TNFSF6, is a transmembrane protein homotrimer that binds to Fas/CD95 and triggers apoptosis in the Fas-expressing cell. Fas Ligand also binds the soluble decoy receptor DcR3. It is expressed on activated Th1 cells, CD8+ cytotoxic T cells, and NK cells. A soluble form can be released which remains trimeric and retains the ability to bind Fas. Fas Ligand-induced apoptosis plays a central role in the development of immune tolerance and the maintenance of immune privileged sites. Tumor cells can evade immune surveillance by up-regulating Fas Ligand to kill tumor infiltrating lymphocytes. In mice, a Fas Ligand point mutation is the cause of severe lymphoproliferation and systemic autoimmunity.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human Fas L ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit