Product Name Human ErbB2 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 4 pg/ml
Assay Range 8.2-2000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CD340; HER-2; HER-2/neu; HER2; MLN 19; NEU; NGL; TKR1
Gene ID 2064
Swissprot ID P04626
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||85||79-101|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||112|
Standard Curve: Human ErbB2 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
ErbB2, also called Neu and Her2, is a transmembrane glycoprotein in the ErbB family of tyrosine kinase receptors for EGF superfamily growth factors. ErbB2 is widely expressed in epithelial cells and over-expressed in a large number of breast carcinomas. ErbB2 has no identified ligands but heterodimerizes with ErbB1/EGF R, ErbB3, or ErbB4 to form higher affinity signaling complexes. ErbB2 plays roles in development, cancer, communication at the neuromuscular junction, and regulation of cell growth and differentiation. The ErbB2/ErbB3 heterodimer is expressed in the majority of breast, skin, ovary and gastrointestinal tumors and transduces a highly mitogenic signal in response to neuregulin 1 (NRG1; heuregulin 1) or NRG2. ErbB3, ErbB2 and neuregulin are all required for formation of the sympathetic nervous system.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human ErbB2 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit