Product Name Human Eotaxin ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 35 pg/mL
Assay Range 49.2-12000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CCL11, SCYA11
Gene ID 6356
Swissprot ID P51671
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||94||82-106|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||118|
Standard Curve: Human Eotaxin ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
CCL11/Eotaxin is a chemokine that interacts with CCR3 to induce eosinophil, basophil, dendritic cell, and Th2 cell chemoattraction during inflammatory and allergic reactions. Its production is upregulated in airway epithelium, alveolar macrophages, eosinophils, smooth muscle cells, chondrocytes, and fibroblasts following allergen or inflammatory challenge. CCL11 is also involved in the growth of myeloid cell progenitors and the differentiation of mast cells. CCL11 selectively recruits eosinophils by inducing their chemotaxis, and therefore, is implicated in allergic responses. The effects of CCL11 are mediated by its binding to a G-protein-linked receptor known as a chemokine receptor. Chemokine receptors include CCR2, CCR3 and CCR5. However, it has been found that eotaxin-1 has high degree selectivity for its receptor, such that they are inactive on neutrophils and monocytes, which do not express CCR3.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human Eotaxin ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit