Product Name Human ECM-1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 15 pg/mL
Assay Range 24.6-6000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names ECM1,URBWD
Gene ID 1893
Swissprot ID Q16610
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||111||98-130|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||114|
Standard Curve: Human ECM-1 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Extracellular matrix protein-1 (ECM-1) is an 85 kDa, secreted glycoprotein important in connective tissue organization. ECM-1a, is the most widely expressed, with the highest expression in the placenta and heart. ECM-1b is found only in tonsil and associated with suprabasal keratinocytes. ECM-1c accounts for approximately 15% of skin ECM-1. ECM-1 is over-expressed in many malignant epithelial tumors and has demonstrated angiogenic activity . In the autoimmune condition lichen sclerosis, auto-antibodies mainly recognize the second tandem repeat or the C-terminus of ECM-1. ECM1 is implicated in breast cancer, thyroid cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, and other cancers, and also in lipoid proteinosis and ulcerative colitis.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human ECM-1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit