Product Name Human DNAM-1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 5.0 ng/mL
Assay Range 6.14-600 ng/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CD226; DNAM-1, DNAM1, PTA1, TLiSA1
Gene ID 10666
Swissprot ID Q15762
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||93||80-101|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||125|
Standard Curve: Human DNAM-1 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
DNAX accessory molecule-1 (DNAM-1), also known as CD226, is a 65 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein in the immunoglobulin superfamily. DNAM-1 is expressed on multiple lymphoid and myeloid cells and interacts with CD155/PVR and Nectin-2/CD112.
Ligation of DNAM-1 promotes the activation of NK cells, CD8+ T cells, and mast cells, dendritic cell maturation, megakaryocyte and activated platelet adhesion to vascular endothelial cells, and monocyte extravasation; it inhibits the forrmation of osteoclasts. Platelet-endothelium interactions mediated by DNAM-1 enable the metastasis of tumor cells to the lung. In activated, but not in resting NK, T, and mast cells, the cis association of DNAM-1 with CD18 contributes to the tyrosine and serine phosphorylation of DNAM-1 during activation.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human DNAM-1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit