Product Name Human DLL1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetrichttps://bioaimscientific.com/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=wprocket
Sensitivity 25 pg/mL
Assay Range 49.2-12000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names DLL1, DELTA1, DL1, Delta
Gene ID 28514
Swissprot ID O00548
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||90||85-102|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||109|
Standard Curve: Human DLL1 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
DLL1 is a human homolog of the Notch Delta ligand and is a member of the delta/serrate/jagged family. It plays a role in central nervous system morphogenesis, intervertebral joint formation, inner ear hair cell development and patterning, and arteriogenesis. It regulates the homeostasis and differentiation of neural, pancreatic, and myogenic progenitor cells, T and B lymphocytes. DLL1 is overexpressed in a number of cancers and contributes to tumorigenesis. The extracellular region of DLL1 can be shed from the cell surface, and the intracellular domain can be cleaved by gamma-secretase to translocate to the nucleus and regulate gene transcription. It plays a role in mediating cell fate decisions during hematopoiesis. It may play a role in cell-to-cell communication.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human DLL1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit