Product Name Human Dkk-4 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 10 pg/mL
Assay Range 13.7-10000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names DKK4
Gene ID 27121
Swissprot ID Q9UBT3
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||105||91-116|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||121|
Standard Curve: Human Dkk-4 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Members of the dickkopf-related protein family (Dkk-1, -2, -3, and -4) are secreted proteins with two cysteine-rich domains separated by a linker region. Dkk-3 and -4 also have one prokineticin domain. Dkk-1, -2, and -4 function as antagonists of canonical Wnt signaling by binding to LRP5/6, preventing interaction of LRP5/6 with Wnt-Frizzled complexes. Dkk-1, -2, and -4 also bind cell surface Kremen-1 or -2 and promote the internalization of LRP5/6. Antagonistic activity of Dkk-3 has not been demonstrated. Dkk proteins have distinct patterns of expression in adult and embryonic tissues and have a wide range of effects on tissue development and morphogenesis. The Dkk family also includes Soggy, which is homologous to Dkk-3 but not to the other family members.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human Dkk-4 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit