Product Name Human Dkk-1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 80 pg/ml
Assay Range 122.9-30000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names DKK1; DKK-1; SK
Gene ID 22943
Swissprot ID O94907
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||101||91-112|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||102|
Standard Curve: Human Dkk-1 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Dickkopf-related protein 1 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the DKK1 gene. This gene encodes a protein that is a member of the dickkopf family. It is a secreted protein with two cysteine rich regions and is involved in embryonic development through its inhibition of the Wnt signaling pathway. Dickkopf WNT signaling pathway inhibitor 1 (Dkk1) is a protein-coding gene that acts from the anterior visceral endoderm. The dickkopf protein encoded by DKK1 is an antagonistic inhibitor of the WNT signaling pathway that acts by isolating the LRP6 co-receptor so that it cannot aid in activating the WNT signaling pathway. DKK1 was also demonstrated to antagonize the Wnt/β-catenin pathway via a reduction in β-catenin and an increase in OCT4 expression. This inhibition plays a key role in heart, head and forelimb development during anterior morphogenesis of the embryo.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human Dkk-1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit