Product Name Human DcR3 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 0.3 ng/mL
Assay Range 0.33-80 ng/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names TNFRSF6B, DCR3, DJ583P15.1.1, M68, M68E, TR6
Gene ID 8771
Swissprot ID O95407
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||127||106-135|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||120|
Standard Curve: Human DcR3 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Decoy receptor 3 (DcR3), also called TNFRSF6B, TR6 and M68, is a soluble protein of the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily which inhibits Fas ligand-induced apoptosis. DcR3 lacks a transmembrane sequence and is a secreted protein. DcR3 shares sequence identity with OPG (31%), TNF RII (29%) and Fas (17%), and is expressed in a variety of different tissues and at high levels in many malignant tumors.
It acts as a decoy receptor that competes with death receptors for ligand binding. The encoded protein is postulated to play a regulatory role in suppressing FasL- and LIGHT-mediated cell death and T cell activation as well as to induce angiogenesis via neutralization of TL1A. Overexpression of DcR3 has been noted in various tumors e.g. gastrointestinal tract tumors, and it is located in a gene-rich cluster on chromosome 20, with other potentially tumor-related genes.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human DcR3 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit