Product Name Human DAN ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 15 pg/mL
Assay Range 27.4-20000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names D1S1733E, DAN, DAND1, NB, NO3, NBL1
Gene ID 4681
Swissprot ID P41271
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||112||101-123|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||110|
Standard Curve: Human DAN ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
DAN has now been shown to be a prototypical member of the DAN family of secreted glycoproteins that are putative antagonists for TGF-beta superfamily proteins. DAN family members share a cysteine-rich domain that is structurally related to the cysteine-knot motif found in TGF-beta superfamily ligands. There are at least five mammalian DAN family members including DAN, Gremlin/DRM, Cer1 , Dante and PRDC .
The DAN family of proteins are thought to act as antagonists by binding TGF-beta family ligands and preventing their interactions with signaling receptor complexes. It is likely the various DAN family members and other TGF-beta BMP antagonists including Noggin, Chordin, Follistatin and TSG can selectively antagonize the activities of different subsets of TGF-beta superfamily ligands.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human DAN ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit