Product Name Human Clusterin ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 4 pg/ml
Assay Range 4.9-20000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names AAG4; APO-J; APOJ; CLI1;CLU2; KUB1; NA1/NA2; SGP2; SP-40; TRPM-2; TRPM2; CLU
Gene ID 1191
Swissprot ID P10909
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||109||102-115|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||108|
Standard Curve: Human Clusterin ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Clusterin is a secreted multifunctional protein that binds a wide range of molecules and may function as a chaperone of misfolded extracellular proteins. CLU is a molecular chaperone responsible for aiding protein folding of secreted proteins. Its three isoforms have been differentially implicated in pro- or antiapoptotic processes. Through this function, CLU is involved in many diseases related to oxidative stress, including neurodegenerative diseases, cancers, inflammatory diseases, and aging. It also participates in the control of cell proliferation, apoptosis, and carcinogenesis. Clusterin is predominantly expressed in adult testis, ovary, adrenal gland, liver, heart, and brain.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human Clusterin ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit