Product Name Human CHI3L1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 2 pg/mL
Assay Range 6.1-1500 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CHI3L1, ASRT7, CGP-39, GP-39, GP39, HC-gp39, HCGP-3P, YKL-40, YKL40, hCGP-39
Gene ID 1116
Swissprot ID P36222
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||97||85-110|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||90|
Standard Curve: Human CHI3L1 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Chitinase 3-like 1 (CHI3L1), also called BRP39 in mouse or YKL-40 in humans, is a 39 kDa glycoprotein member of the glycosyl hydrolase 18 family although it does not show chitotriosidase activity. CHI3L1 is expressed by articular chondrocytes, synovial cells, activated monocyte-derived macrophages, neutrophils, endothelial cells, vascular smooth muscle cells, and some cancer cells. CHI3L1 binds to chitin and heparins, and it enhances cell adhesion, proliferation and tumor angiogenesis. Circulating CHI3L1 is elevated during inflammation and connective tissue remodeling such as arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, inflammatory bowel disease, and liver cirrhosis. It is frequently upregulated in glioblastoma, myxoid chondrosarcoma, melanoma and carcinomas of the breast, thyroid, colon, lung, kidney, and ovary.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human CHI3L1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit